Domestic Services

As an approved and licenced NAPIT domestic installer, I’m qualified to deal with all of your electrical requirements within and outside the home.

My work is properly documented. These Certificates are part of the documentation for your house, and may be requested when selling your house:

  • If I add an extension to an existing circuit, I will issue a printed “minor works certificate”.
  • For a rewire, I will issue a printed “Electrical Installation Certificate”.
  • Where I have carried out testing for you, I will issue a printed “Electrical Installation Condition Report”
  • I am also authorised to issue Landlord’s Certificates for the safety of tenants.
  • Whether you need an extra socket for a new appliance, wiring for an extension or you'd like your property re-wired, I can help.

    All of my work will comply with the latest edition of the current electrical regulations, BS7671 17th edition and is covered by the NAPIT guarantee for your peace of mind.